Thursday, May 22, 2008

WHO WE ARE


PACA: Pagans Against Child Abuse was created as a group some years ago by Pagans who were concerned about child safety issues and child abuse.  While I wasn't one of the original creators of the group, I thought it a wonderful idea, and a wonderful way to learn and spread awareness.

I was eventually asked to take the group over.  The group is now located on Facebook, and the articles and information are being moved here.  Please feel free to browse the old articles and info, read the new stuff as it's added, and comment when you feel the need (keeping in mind that comments here are moderated).  Apologies if this new setup is less convenient... but it is easier for me to keep track of and monitor.

Anyone having questions, comments, suggestions, etc., please feel free to post a comment in the appropriate post (or here, if you're not sure where else to post.)  Or you can catch me on Facebook, either send me a PM, or find me in the group.  I'm not usually hard to find. :)

Blessings,
DodiaFae

No comments:

Photobucket