Thursday, May 22, 2008

DO YOU KNOW WHO IS IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD?



www.FamilyWatchDog.us


Also, don't forget about the FBI Sex Offender Registry Site: http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/registry.htm

Sadly enough, there are people who actually think we should give pedophiles a break and let them rejoin society, leaving them alone to do as they please. Interestingly enough, most of these people end up arrested for sex crimes against children, themselves.

I think I'll stick to protecting my child and my child's rights and NOT the pedophile - who has no right assaulting children!

And I think I'll stick to the warnings and suggestions of being vigilant and cautious by FBI and other law enforcement who bring down these criminals every day and deal with the victims of repeat offenders that were "just trying to rejoin society"!

~S~

No comments:

Photobucket